Monday, October 6, 2008

Day "It's Almost Here!"

So, the wedding has changed. =P Ann and Samantha are out. Ann pulled Samantha to be vindictive bitch, but it's all good, because we still have Kevin and Dawn's daughter, Ashley. I feel sorry for Brian, though. Man. To make a long story short, Ann screwed up my bachelorette party in a big way, expected ME to call HER about it, and then sent me an email pretty much blaming it all on me. I emailed her back and told her exactly how I feel and what she sent me back was pretty much craziness. It's pretty funny when the world's most self-centered person tells you that you are selfish and that you expect the world to revolve around you. Hahahaha. But really, it's all good. I haven't wanted her in the wedding for a while now, and she's the one who's out all the money for being a bitch...150 for her dress about about the same for Samantha's. And whatever else she may have bought. She can burn the dresses for all I care. Tonight I'll be going through and tossing any pictures I have of her and the kids. She wants me out of her daughter's life, fine. I love that kid to death and I feel sorry for her, having to grow up with a mom like Ann. It'll be a blessed day when Brian finally leaves her ass. So yeah, we'll have an uneven wedding party, but I'm completely cool with that. I'd rather have all the people I care about up there instead of her. We;ve been growing more distant for some time, and I guess I just never realized how volatile the situation really was. But, it's all good now. I feel absolutely no stress and I can move on and have no tension on my wedding day, considering my mom can't stand her, and for good reason. I need to just start paying some attention when my mom doesn't like people. LOL It's usually a darn good indicator. hahahah.

No comments: