Monday, October 6, 2008

Day "It's Really Close Now!"

Wow. It's here practically. I'm so excited and I'm not worried about anything. I hada snafu with a bridesmaid this weekend, well, she was a maid of honor, but she has since been downgraded, but that's a story for another time. Let's just say she made her bed and she has to lie in it and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest when it comes to that situation. I'm not worried about her behavior on the wedding day...if she knows what's good for her, she'll keep quiet and be on her best behavior. Or I'll sic Doug or Dawn on her. And anyone who knows Doug knows how intimidating and scary he can be. LOLOL

I'm pretty much stress free and it's great. This week will just be wrapping up all the loose ends and making some phone calls, but it's all good. We'll be getting the favors all tied up and ready and stuff, and yeah. I'm so excited for the wedding. =) Tonight we go to the church to meet with Fulk, our DJ, and Joe, our minister, to work out the flow of things and such. It'll be all good. Then cleaning the house tonight and tomorrow night and Wednesday people start coming. lol

No comments: