Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 25

So yesterday I made all of our major appointments for this week, so that was a little bit of time on the phone setting that up. I also typed up the poem Misty wrote for the wedding favors to get it all laid out and decide just exactly how small I can make it and so on and so forth.

The biggest thing that happened yesterday was Myles spending a big part of the evening up at his computer, going through Joe Satriani songs for the wedding. There is one we're going to play at the end of the ceremony and then he's chosen a slew of them to be played pre-dinner and during dinner, before the dancing music starts and stuff. I thought it was really awesome that My went upstairs when he got home from work and just did it. =) It meant a lot to me that he put that much time and energy into it without me saying a word. =)

That was about it for yesterday, but like I said before, the closer we get, the more there will be. Today (day 24) we meet with the wedding photographer after work and will probably have to give him our first unborn child. Or maybe it's our second. I know that the Holiday Inn Select gets one and the photographer gets the other. Still haven't worked out all the details, but I'm sure someone will be there to cart them off as I pop them out. Or something like that.

Anywho, hopefully all goes well with the photographer and we get all that figured out, without Myles discussing too much side stuff with the guy. =) Everytime we're there, they get into these long conversations. Sigh. But, oh well.

No comments: