Monday, September 15, 2008

Day????

Yeah, I know. I've sucked at keeping up on this. =P I was really super good in the beginning, but as any of you who know me know how I am...you probably figured that wouldn't last for long.

I can't believe it's already the middle of September!!! Wow. There is now less than a month until the wedding, and believe it or not, I'm not stressing. =) I've got the majority of everything done, so I'm not completely bombarded with things to do. And as I was going over the list of things that need to be done with Myles yesterday, he actually paid me a really nice compliment and said that I'd done a really good job with all of this. =) Yeah, that made me really happy.

This week will be busy for us where wedding stuffs is concerned. Tomorrow we meet with our photographer after work, Wednesday at noon we meet with our reception guru, and then on Thursday we'll be getting our before-the-wedding trims. =P And then friday is Samantha's birthday party at our house. So, yeah, we're pretty busy with stuff this week. It's getting down the wire, but I'm comfortable with where we are and not worried about it at all. =) I'm just excited for it to finally be here. I know guys aren't into the whole wedding thing, so I've tried not to bother Myles with too much of it, but I'm hoping he at least enjoys the day of the wedding. =P

No comments: