Sunday, September 28, 2008

All the days I've missed

Wow, I've sucked at this. I've sucked at blogging in general lately, actually. I've been pretty busy with wedding stuff and everything. Today I'm going to sit down and go through my wedding list and figure out just exactly what I have left to do. Tomorrow is our last meeting with Joe, our minister, and then we'll be going with him one day this week or next week to check out the church so Joe can get a feel for everything and we can decide how the logistics of everything are going to go. If we go over this beforehand, Joe will be able to get the rehearsal done a lot faster and such. I'm getting really really excited, but I'm getting a little nervous, too. But not for the reasons people probably think. It has nothing to do with actually getting married or anything like that. I've never been more sure of anything in my life that I want to marry Myles, so no jitters where that is concerned. =P I'm actually nervous to walk down the aisle and stand up there in front of everyone with all those people staring at me. Eek. And I'm nervous at how much I'll cry...yeah, of course they'll be happy tears, but still. =P

I went and picked up my dress on Friday night, and of course, as anything goes, there was a snafu. For some reason, it won't zip. So yeah, Extreme dieting for me. But I have no worries that it'll be fine on my wedding day. I have two AWESOME maids of honor who actually had a pow wow together when they found out and have a whole plan worked out for me. =P I'm to be reporting to Ann for lunch and she'll have a lunch ready for me on my diet for the next two weeks, and then I'll only have to take care of my dinner and breakfast which is no big deal. And they're also going to set up a fruit flush for me, and Misty said that the three of us are meeting tonight to go over everything. So, yeah, I have no worries about it. It'll all be good. =)

There's not really a whole heck of a lot left to do, so it'll be all good. No really stress whatsoever, so that's always good. And yes, I promise I'll try to get better over the next two weeks. =)

1 comment:

Proud to Be A Mom said...

To Tera and Myles:
Love one another like there is no tomorrow. Don't let petty arguments keep you from saying I love you. Reason both sides of an argument in your head, and don't be afraid to be the first to say I am sorry even if your not sure what you are sorry for. Be flexible to each other when it comes doing something you don't think you will like. I have found out that usually it isn't as bad as I thought and enjoy it. I have always found that no matter how terrible something is it is always best to be honest with one another. Look at every temptation as this "Would I feel very good if she/he done this to me?". I love you guys because you hold my cousin (more like a sister to me)very near and dear to your hearts. I have been in a great marriage for 10 years and I find myself following these guidelines the most. So god bless you two as you start your family. Some of these things were passed along to me by Misty. Gotta love her heart. I am glad that she now has a relationship similar to mine. I posted this on my blog page to you also.
Love You
Hope all goes well with the wedding!
Mary Jo